15 group lessons per week + 3 social & cultural activities
Viva Spain is aimed at learners who want to experience Spanish in beautiful Madrid. This is the perfect way to enjoy a relaxing break and learn Spanish language and Spanish culture at the same time.
We believe that to make the most of the time in Madrid Students must expose to Spanish not only in the classroom but a wide variety of environments and contexts. That is why our social and cultural program is so important to us, which is why we devote a lot of time and energy, to make sure it is as varied, vibrant and exciting as possible.
We have a great team dedicated to the preparation, coordination and execution of various social and cultural programs. These programs include activities and visits throughout the year for all of our students.
A typical Viva Spain Experience programme:
Afternoon activities (3 per week):
- Tapas and drinks evening
- Workshop on Spanish gastronomy
- Guided museum visits
- Lunch with teacher
- Walking tours
- In2Spanish guided excursion to Toledo*
*extra cost, not included in fees
We can also arrange optional all-day activities and trips on weekends with an English-Spanish speaking guide.
These activities are a scheduled part of almost all courses and usually occur after class in the afternoon or evening. We also organize day trips and a weekend outside of Madrid.
“It’s never too late to learn Spanish” combine learning Spanish with cultural, social and recreational experiences.
This program is for you if...
- Learn Spanish in a relaxing, exclusive, cultural and entertainment environment.
- It is based on ‘Everyday Spanish’ and is for students who wish to study of grammar, conversation and at the same time, some social and cultural aspects of the Spanish culture.
- Small classes, with a maximum of 10 students per class, ensure that everyone receives individual attention.
What does the price include?
Level test, welcome pack, necessary didactic material, group Spanish classes, complementary activities during the weekdays and certificates of attendance or use.
- Course duration: 1 - 4 weeks.
- Start level: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
- Minimum age: 16 years old.
- Course Type: Spanish + Activities.
- Class size: Average 8, maximum 10 students per group
- Schedule: From Monday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. + 3 afternoon activities.
- Lessons per week: 15 sessions.
- Lessons per day: 3 sessions.
- Rest: Pausa de 20 minutos.
- Start dates: Every Monday (except holidays) of the year.