DELE Exam Preparation
DELE Exam Preparation Programme (15 hours per week).
DELE examinations are offered at six different levels which meet the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
What is DELE?
DELE (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language) is a test of linguistic competence that accredits the student’s competence in the Spanish language. It is the only certificate for non Spanish speakers officially recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports of Spain.
This course is exclusively dedicated to helping you practice your Spanish skills. Students will prepare for the exam using a variety of classroom materials and samples from previous years tests. The course aims to advance student ability in all the linguistic skills including: Reading Comprehension, Written Expression, Grammar, Vocabulary, Auditory Comprehension, and Oral Expression.
This program is for you if...
You want to improve your skills, practice, strategies and tips on how to score in the DELE exam in the fastest amount of time.
What will you learn
DELE Exam Preparation Programme is a focused approach which covers the following skills and strategies:
- Test format analysis of different sections on the test.
- Listening and reading strategies for speedy comprehension
- Speaking strategies to respond with fluency and accuracy in the oral interview.
- Writing strategies to fulfill the examination requirements Exam-conditioned practices using sample test papers.
What you will gain
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Respond fluently and accurately with wide range vocabulary in the oral interview.
- Plan and compose essays in the style DELE demands.
- Master the structure and expectation of DELE Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.
- Improve previous DELE test score.
What does the price include?
Level test, welcome pack, basic didactic material, group classes of Spanish and certificates of attendance or use.
- Course duration: 4 weeks.
- Start level: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
- Minimum age: 16 years old.
- Course Type: Intensive .
- Class size: Average 8, maximum 10 students per group
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 4:00p.m. to 07:00p.m. .
- Lessons per week: 15 sessions.
- Lessons per day: 3 sessions.
- Rest: 15 minutes break.
- Start dates: Specific calendar dates