Activities & Trips
Throughout the year In2Spanish offers a wide range of activities and trips. These activities are essential since it is an excellent opportunity to meet new people and visit beautiful places in Spain.
In2Spanish has allied companies like CityLife Madrid in the organization of activities which will be at your disposal, to ensure you have fun during the nights and weekends. Besides being an excellent way to meet other students of different levels and classes and improve your Spanish outside the classroom.
These include trips to local museums, small galleries, restaurants and small towns.
We also organize regular social evenings outside of school so that students can meet new friends and develop their Spanish outside of the classroom.
In2Spanish also works with local companies that organize trips and national excursions.
We recommend the following activities:
- The Flamenco Experience
- Meet & Dance
- FREE Tour "Estación de Chamberí"
- MEET & PARTY – Explore Madrid’s amazing Nightlife with us!
- Meet & Speak
- FREE Tour: The National Library of Spain
- Meet & Taste
- FREE VISIT: MUSEO SOROLLA
- MEET & EXPLORE – SPECIAL EDITION: The Inquisition Tour – Uncover Madrid’s dark past!
- FOX IN A BOX: Escape game!
- FREE VISIT: CASA DE LA MONEDA
We recommend the following day trips:
- The Prado Museum, the Queen Sofía Museum and the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
- The Royal Palace of Madrid
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
Book your Spanish Course