Many students find a gratifying experience to coexist with a Spanish family, since it offers them a unique vision of the local culture, as well as providing a perfect opportunity to improve their Spanish through daily practice in a natural context.
We work together with a group of professionals dedicated to managing host families, who over the years have built strong relationships with several local families who receive our students during their stay in Madrid.
These families are interviewed personally by our accommodation officer and are chosen for their experience and friendship. Unless otherwise requested, students have their room with study facilities. Students of the same nationality are not housed in the same family, unless they require it or when they come as part of a group.
Family homestay includes:
Full furnished rooms with balcony or window.
All homestays are in downtown with accessible public transportation.
• Meals are adjusted to health or religion reasons.
• Wifi 24 hours
• Clean towels and blankets
• One weekly cloth washing
• Open use of microwave and fridge
• Bathroom only for students
• House keys
• 24h support from In2Spanish
TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION
• Single Room - half pension
• Double Room – half pension
• Single Room – full pension
• Double Room - full pension
Book your Spanish Course